Upholstery/ Fabric Cleaning
LET US BRING YOUR FURNITURE BACK TO LIFE WITH A PROFESSIONAL UPHOLSTERY STEAM CLEAN!
Your furniture is often a focal point of your home. Displayed with beautiful throws and cushions, a place to sit, relax and enjoy your evenings. You spent so much time using these pieces of furniture that you often forget about taking care of it and booking in an annual steam clean. Before you know it years have gone by and you can’t even remember when you last had this cleaned!
AM I RIGHT?
Quite often people replace a piece of seemingly worn and dirty furniture without realising that Professional Upholstery Steam Clean can bring it back to a near new condition and save you thousands of dollars at the same time!
Before spending thousands of dollars on a brand new sofa, let Will give your Upholstery the boost it needs with a deep, thorough steam cleaning treatment!!! You will be amazed at what a thorough steam clean can do and you’ll be wondering why you never considered it sooner!
WHAT WE CAN GUARANTEE:-
- A Professional Upholstery Steam Clean – there are no cutting corners
- A Professionally trained and Certified Upholstery/ Furniture Cleaner
- Quality Work by Will himself
- Customer reviews and recommendations
Our belief is that if you can’t do something properly then there is no use in doing it at all and this extends to our work.
All Cleaning is completed by Nest Owner and Operator Will. He is full of knowledge, works hard and is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Once you get your Upholstery Cleaned with Will we guarantee you will be booking him in again and again.
BEFORE YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICE FOR YOU CONSIDER THESE FEW THINGS:-
- Ask questions and look for a reputable service with great reviews.
- Make sure the particular business has nice clean, tidy equipment – would you want someone “cleaning” your sofa who has a dirty machine?!
- Look for someone that does this for a living and is certified and trained.
WHY STEAM CLEANING?
At NEST Home Services, Will offers a complete upholstery steam cleaning service.
There are a few options when it comes to having your Upholstery Professionally Cleaned however by far Steam Cleaning is the best!
It is a deep, thorough treatment that goes deep into the layers of your Upholstery, cushions and fabric, cleaning each layer. There is a process when it comes to taking care of your furniture and bringing it back to it’s former glory but you can rest assure that you couldn’t have anyone better to do the job!
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ITEM TO DRY?
A: Not long! Usually a couple of hours. Your Upholstery is never left wet only slightly damp so it doesn’t take long for it to dry completely a few hours should do the trick.
Q: CAN YOU STILL CLEAN A SOFA WHICH IS PART UPHOLSTERY & WOOD?
A: Yes! We do need to be carful whilst working around any wooden arms or framing but this can absolutely still be professionally steam cleaned.
Will comes to you, at your convenience, to provide a comprehensive, deep, steam cleaning service which will remove even the most stubborn stains, pet or human odours and any hidden nasties that have made a home or embedded themselves into your furniture.
HOW ITS DONE.
- Your Upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly first which will rid it of any surface dust and dirt – this includes your entire pieced of furniture, front, back, all cushions etc.
- Will, will then focus on spot marking any stains or heavily used areas and work on renewing those parts of your furniture in particular, bringing out any excess dirt or staining.
- A pre spray will then we used on the entire furniture piece and a thorough steam clean with extremely hot water will brighten and re new and clean your upholstery.
- William will always ensure that you are never left with a wet piece of furniture and he will remove any excess water so that you don’t end up with a smelly sofa, this should only take a couple of hours to completely dry.
- He will finish off with a deodoriser for that clean, fresh new feel!
- Upholstery Protection treatments are also available.
FURNITURE WE CLEAN:-
- Sofa’s/ Lounges
- Arm Chairs/ Occasional Chairs
- Recliner Chairs
- Dinning Chairs
- Upholstered Bed Frames/ Bed Heads
- Outdoor Settings/ Day Beds
A deep steam cleaning treatment is the most effective way to bring all that hidden dirt to the surface whilst also ridding your upholstery of any other hidden nasty’s (bugs and mites) and giving you back that piece of furniture that you once loved.
By the time he’s finished with your furniture you won’t even recognise it!
HOW TO BOOK?
We offer two options for homes that are currently furnished. We need to know exactly what pieces of furniture you require cleaning, how many seats on each, is it high back, low back or a recliner? Emailing or Texting though pictures of each item so we can then give you a quote.
NOW TO BOOK YOU IN:
- Simply fill out our QUICK ENQUIRY FORM , or DETAILED ONLINE ESTIMATE FORM adding in some details about the service you are wanting, including potential days & times etc OR email us directly on: email@example.com OR Call/ Text to book on: 0438 079 996.
- We will then contact you by phone or email to discuss your requirements and finalise any details
- Once confirmed we will email you a confirmation of your booking with all the necessary details.
For any further questions we would love to chat so feel free to contact our office if you wish on: 0438 079 996 because we are in this together!
We accept payment on the day of cleaning either by Cash OR we accept Visa and Master card (fees and charges do apply when paying with credit card)
We need to know how many rooms in total you have including any hallways, walk in robes or staircases? You can either call our lovely office team or fill out a QUICK ENQUIRY FORM, or DETAILED ONLINE ESTIMATE FORM and you will be sent through a quote and be followed up with a call to answer any questions.
If needed Will is always happy to drop by and meet with you prior and quote the job on site.
CHOOSE A DAY/TIME FOR YOUR BOOKING:
Once you have received and accepted your quote we offer you a few options of dates and times to make your booking.
CONFIRMING & FINALISING YOUR BOOKING:
Lastly a confirmation email will be sent to you with all the necessary details finalising your booking. DONE!
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.