Move In & Hygiene Home Cleans
There is nothing worse then moving into your new home only to discover that it hasn’t had a Professional Clean! Now you have to deal with moving out of one property, moving into a new (dirty) property, dealing with removals and the list goes on. Talk about overwhelming! OR having a house full of people and looking around at every little detail wishing you could desperately have a Home Hygiene Clean.
We are here to help take the stress out of Moving Into your NEW place and simply giving your home a much needed detailed Home Hygiene Clean, while also focusing on the Hygiene aspect of things, because piece of mind and a hygienically cleaned home is exactly what you need right now!
THE MOVE IN HYGIENE CLEAN:
Our top priority is focusing on not only preparing your home for you to move into but creating a stress free experience. This very popular Move In/Home Hygiene Cleaning Service is all about focusing on high touched areas of your home and preparing this for a very thorough clean.
- High Touch Areas – Stair Rails, Light Switches, Door Handles
- Washing/ Spot Marking Walls
- Door Frames, Window Sills and Frames
- Thorough Clean of Kitchen – Inside/Outside Cupboards, Sink, Benches, Oven, Range Hood, Stove Top, Dishwasher
- Thorough Clean of Bathroom – Toilet Disinfected, Shower Scrubbed and Disinfected, Bath Tub, Floors thoroughly washed
- Wardrobes Cleaned out
- Floors thoroughly Cleaned and Washed
- Carpets throughly vacuumed and Professionally Steam Cleaned (by us)
All this should get you home prepared to simply Move Into with ease.
NOTE you can alter the list as much as you like, each person and their preferences are different and we cater to all!
THE HOME HYGIENE CLEAN:
There are so many reasons why you may need a Home Hygiene Clean, and we are here to help no matter what the situation. Once again we are focusing on high touch areas of your home except this time the home has and is currently occupied and furnished so there are a few added extras that we focus on in this particular clean.
- Light Switches
- Door Handles
- Door Frames
- Full Kitchen Surface Clean
- Kitchen Door Fonts and Handles
- Front of Microwaves, Oven and Dishwasher
- Toaster and Kettle
- Coffee Machine
- Front of Fridge and Fridge Handle
- Sinks, Taps and Handles
- Front Door Handle and Doorbell or Intercom
- Tv and Fan Remotes
- Shutters, Blinds, Window Openers
- Taps and Sinks
- Toilet Roll Holders
- Bedside Tables Tops and Fronts
- Stair Rails
- Vacuum and Mopping and Disinfection Floors
- We can even help with fresh linen on the beds
- Fresh Towels in the Bathrooms
HOW TO BOOK?
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR THREE CLEANING OPTIONS WHICH ARE:
We can stick to a budget of your choice and work through your prioritised Cleaning TO DO LIST on the day.
We can work along side you on the day of cleaning.
We can Quote the Job on arrival and agree on a time frame and cost that you are 100% comfortable with prior to starting on the day.
NOW TO BOOK YOU IN:
- Simply fill out our QUICK ENQUIRY FORM, adding in some details about the service you are wanting, including potential days & times etc OR email us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then contact you by phone or email to discuss your requirements and finalise any details
- Once confirmed we will email you a confirmation of your booking with all the necessary details.
For any further questions we would love to chat so feel free to contact our office during business hours if you wish on: 0438 079 996 because we are in this together!
We accept payment on the day of cleaning either by Cash OR we accept Visa and Master card (fees and charges do apply when paying with credit card). NOTE: we do not offer any refunds for services carried out only a solution.
If for any reason you choose to cancel your once off cleaning service we require a minimum 48 hours notice. Remember these cleaners have reserved your booking time and day so if you are wishing to cancel we need as much notice as possible. If you choose to cancel this service and are to give us less then the 48 hours notice required, you will be charged a minimum cancelation fee of 3 hours x the hourly rate of your service to cover costs for the cleaners.
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.