Bond & Rental Inspection Cleaning
Moving out? Suddenly you are faced with the daunting task of organising a Professional Bond Clean, Carpet Steam Clean and Pest Spray because this is all part of your exit conditions with your local agent, correct?
Don’t stress, we are here to help with literally everything to make your Bond Cleaning experience smooth and super easy.
We have a team of Professional Bond Cleaners who work with local Real Estate Agents, their customers and of course anyone that needs help moving out. Bond and Exit Cleaning can be an extremely stressful experience and it leaves you feeling utterly exhausted and you still have the unpacking at the new place to do. At Nest we offer you a wide range of Bond Cleaning options so we can do our very best to suit your individual budget, needs and requirements because no two Bond Cleans are the same!
We are a business of local professionals who are not only specialised in Bond Cleaning but who can also provide you with all the different services you need in order to get your bond back, without charging you any additional fees for booking separate services. At NEST we can organise, book and coordinate these services for you saving you time and money!
We work regularly with several different real estate agents so you can be confident that we have a full understanding of what is required to complete a successful Bond & End of lease Clean.
We also guarantee our clean!
So if you have any problems with any of the cleaning that we have completed, provided it is within a realistic time frame (we will NOT return a week or more after our clean has been completed) then we will return and fix these items.
Please ensure your agent does their exit inspection within a day or two of your bond clean so in the unlikely event if we are required to return this can be done quickly. We also are not responsible to collect and drop off keys so you will need to provide our team with access to the property.
HOW WE WORK?
LET’S START WITH WHAT SERVICES YOU NEED?
We offer our customers a full rang of Bond Cleaning Services that are usually required in order to obtain your Bond in full. These are:
- Full or Part Bond Cleaning Service in Brisbane
- Carpet Steam Cleaning Service
- Upholstery & Mattress Cleaning for furnished homes
- Full Exit Pest Spray for Units, Townhouses & Houses
- Gardening/ Tiding and Lawn Mowing Services
- Handy Man Work
LOADS OF OPTIONS:
Once you have decided which services you think you will need we will get a quote off to you for the services. For our Professional Bond Cleaning we offer our customers the freedom of choice and loads of options:
We can stick to a budget of your choice and work through a prioritised To Do List on the day of your clean. – Often we find customers with do a “partial clean” then leave items such as Bathrooms, Kitchen, Oven etc to the experts!
We can work along side you on the day of cleaning! – Not as popular but we do have a few customers prefer to be there on the day of the clean and work with us to help keep the cost down a bit and that is fine by us!
We can come along on the day of cleaning, have a look around and quote the job on arrival! We make sure that you are 100 % on board with the cost and the hours spent on site to complete your Bond Cleaning. Once you are happy we can get started! – This is the most popular option, its extremely flexible and we still give you options before everything is agreed upon, before we start.
With a minimum requirement of 3 hours and we can stay for as little or as long as you need. We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and that’s why we work together to create a checklist based on your individual needs.
OUR STANDARD BOND CLEANING CHECKLIST INCLUDES
- Cobweb removal
- Top to toe dusting including all ledges, skirting boards, sills, walls etc.
- Cleaning of Light Fittings, Ceiling fans, Air conditioning units
- Wash down or spot marking of walls
- Windows inside/ outside, including tracks, screens and frames
- Polishing Mirrors
- Entire Kitchen including – range hood, oven, stove top, dishwasher, inside/outside all cupboards, pantry.
- Entire Bathrooms including shower recess, mould removal, bath tub, toilet, sink, exhaust fan, vanity and cupboards.
- Laundry – surfaces, sink, cupboardsCleaning of wardrobes, walk in robes and linen closets.
- Balconies or Patios
- Garage Cleaned
- Thorough vacuum and mop of all floors
- Please note: This list can be altered to suit your individual needs.
- **PDF – Approved Rental Cleaning Checklist**
HOW TO BOOK?
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR THREE CLEANING OPTIONS WHICH ARE:
We can stick to a budget of your choice and work through your prioritised Cleaning TO DO LIST on the day.
We can work along side you on the day of cleaning.
We can Quote the Job on arrival and agree on a time frame and cost that you are 100% comfortable with prior to starting on the day.
NOW TO BOOK YOU IN:
- Simply fill out our QUICK ENQUIRY FORM, adding in some details about the service you are wanting, including potential days & times etc OR email us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then contact you by phone or email to discuss your requirements and finalise any details
- Once confirmed we will email you a confirmation of your booking with all the necessary details.
For any further questions we would love to chat so feel free to contact our office if you wish on: 0438 079 996 because we are in this together!
We accept payment on the day of cleaning either by Cash OR we accept Visa and Master card (fees and charges do apply when paying with credit card)
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.