Keeping Your Office Clean and Clutter Free
HOW TO KEEP YOUR HOME OFFICE CLEAN AND ORGANISED AND YOU MOTIVATED!
HOME OFFICE CLEANING TIPS
With working for home quickly becoming the new norm, it can be a real challenge to not only stay on track and motivated during the day but to maintain a clean and organised home office space. There is nothing worse then setting up work for the day with papers, pens and empty coffee cups from yesterday planted on your work space! Talk about un motivating.
We are here to give you some tips on how to strip everything back, start fresh and re vamp, clean and tidy your home office so you can be excited about working from home!
LETS DE CLUTTER & ORGANISE:
- Desk Top
What you need to do is literally go through each and every draw, cupboard and surface of your work space. Weather this is a small study nook, a large work bench or a home office space. If you need to head to Kmart Or Ikea to grab a few storage items then do this before you start. Make a clear list of what you need and ditch what you don’t!
CLEANING YOUR SPACE
- Wipe over Inside Draws and Cupboards
- Wipe Outside of Draws and Cupboards
- Any windows? Clean these including blinds and ledges
- Thoroughly Dust EVERYTHING!
- Clean and Wipe Shelving
- Dust and Clean your Printer
- Disinfect Your Computer and Phone
That’s better, now to place everything in the perfect spot.
ADDING IN PERSONAL ITEMS
Don’t forget this is your personal space, so lets make it personal with a few items that not only can be ascetically pleasing but help keep you motivated and comfortable.
- Your Scent – Try placing your favourite perfume bottle on your desk
- Oil Burner or Evaporator – This can help not only make your office smell wonderful it can purify the air and help you keep focus
- Hand Cream – I need this especially in the winter months
- Some of your fav books – coz these look great and keep me motivated.
- Plants or Greenery – I have a couple of plants in my home office because I love the pop of green and I often have a vase of greenery from the garden.
Now it’s time to organise the “hide” those items that you don’t necessarily want to look at, E.G cords and printer! If you can’t place these items in a hidden spot then at least place them in an area that is clutter free and clean.
WHAT TO STOCK UP ON:
- Pens and Paper
- Printing Ink
- Coffee – Not a must but a must for some. ME!!
KEEPING YOUR OFFICE CLEAN?
Now that you have yourself set up you need to make sure all that hard work hasn’t gone to waste!
Hiring a Regular Cleaning Service can help keep your space Clean and Tidy and you focused on your work. Otherwise a Professional Spring Clean every couple of months should still keep you onto of things. This should also be something you can claim which often makes it very appealing.
Now you have your Office Clean and Tidy it’s time to get to work and enjoy!
BOOK NOW: Call 0438 079 996 OR Online Estimate with Nest Cleaning in Brisbane, Australia