Brisbane Spring Cleaning
Does your house no longer Spark Joy?
Is your regular cleaning service simply not cutting it? It’s time to start FRESH and rejuvenate your Brisbane home or apartment with a Spring Clean.
A home is to be enjoyed but with life getting busier by the minute it’s harder to find the time to take care of your house let alone actually enjoy it!
Even with a Weekly or Fortnightly cleaning service your home still manages to build up dirt in all those nooks and crannies that a regular cleaning simply doesn’t allow time for.
So, when was the last time you gave your home a Spring Clean? It’s time to tick off those jobs that you simply have no time to do and book in your Spring Cleaning.
We know you don’t have time to clean, but we do!
With our dry weather taking its toll on our homes it’s time to hand this job over to our highly trained, professional cleaners.
Our Spring Cleaners (who do this everyday) are a professionally trained and enthusiastic bunch of people who get excited at the opportunity to transform tired, dusty-looking homes into bright, clean houses. We take our tips from the ever-impressive ‘Marie Kondo’ to target those neglected areas of your home so we can put the spark and joy back into your life. Leaving you with not only a freshly Spring Cleaned house but with plenty of extra time up your sleeve to relax and simply enjoy it.
I bet you can’t remember the last time you were able to simply enjoy your clean, tidy surroundings?
We offer a variety of Spring Cleaning options when it comes to making your booking to help to create your personal Cleaning Services list. With the freedom of flexibility at your hands, all you need to do is write down your personal Spring Cleaning To Do List or choose from one or all on the list of suggestions below.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM OUR NEST CLEANING TEAM:
Honesty is the best policy:
We pride ourselves on being upfront with our valued customers from the very start, so constant communication is always a winner!
A bunch of highly trained, fast-moving professionals:
Specialising and providing a Detailed Spring Clean with a passion for rejuvenating the look and feel of your home or apartment.
Freedom of choice
At the end of the day it’s your home, your budget and your idea of what a Spring Cleaning Service is. It’s always up to YOU.
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our priority is getting it right from the start and working with each individual customer to tailor our Spring Cleaning or deep spring cleaning to suite your needs, priorities and budget. No two customers are the same so we offer you 3 Spring Clean options to choose from.
We also provide all our own cleaning equipment and materials so all you need to focus on is your To-Do List!
Constant communication is a must and it avoids any problems allowing a smooth, easy and enjoyable service.
Create your individual Spring Cleaning Brisbane list & choose from some or ALL of the following:
- Thorough top to toe dust and tidy, including all ledges, picture frames, sills, high and low, behind and under furniture etc.Cleaning out all inside of cupboards and wiping the outside
- All furniture dusted and a tidy throughout
- Fans, Light fittings, air conditioning units and filters
- Removing Cob webs throughout
- Spot mark or full wash of all walls, doors and skirting boards
- Windows inside and outside ( including screens, frames, ledges and tracks)
- De cluttering and re organising linen closets, wardrobes, pantry etc.
- Full Kitchen clean (including oven, fridges, microwaves, dishwashers, stove top and range hood)
- Cupboards and panty
- Full Bathroom clean (focusing on mould and scum build up, tiles polished and cleaned from top to bottom, built up dust removed)
- Balconies and patios washed down and scrubbed
- Thorough vacuum and mopping of all floors
- Laundry Cleaned out
HOW TO BOOK?
CHOOSE FROM ONE OF OUR THREE CLEANING OPTIONS in Brisbane WHICH ARE:
We can stick to a budget of your choice and work through your prioritised Cleaning TO DO LIST on the day.
We can work alongside you on the day of cleaning.
We can Quote the Job on arrival and agree on a time frame and cost that you are 100% comfortable with prior to starting on the day.
NOW TO BOOK YOU IN:
- Simply fill out our QUICK ENQUIRY FORM, adding in some details about the service you are wanting, including potential days & times etc OR email us directly on: email@example.com
- We will then contact you by phone or email to discuss your requirements and finalise any details
- Once confirmed we will email you a confirmation of your booking with all the necessary details.
For any further questions or prices we would love to chat so feel free to contact our office if you wish on: 0438 079 996 because we are in this together!
We accept payment on the day of cleaning either by Cash OR we accept Visa and Master card (fees and charges do apply when paying with credit card). NOTE: we do not offer any refunds for services carried out only a solution.
If for any reason you choose to cancel your once off cleaning service we require a minimum 48 hours notice. Remember these cleaners have reserved your booking time and day so if you are wishing to cancel we need as much notice as possible. If you choose to cancel this service and are to give us less then the 48 hours notice required, you will be charged a minimum cancelation fee of 3 hours x the hourly rate of your service to cover costs for the cleaners.
I use NEST each year to get a thorough Spring clean and they never disappoint me...
We have used Nest Home Services for all our bond and carpet cleaning over the years...
Donna is fantastic and a very good cleaner. She is a lovely person and we are very happy with her.