Tidy Home, Tidy Mind, Organised Life
HOW TO ACHIEVE THAT ORGANISED LIFE
STARTING FRESH, TIDY HOME = TIDY MIND
Have you ever looked at your life and felt completely overwhelmed? Is the house a mess, washing piled up and work/home life balance totally off that you feel like you may never get on top of things? Don’t despair, we have all felt this way at some point but it is the weekly and daily changes that can make all this disappear and you finally living the way you want to.
IT’S TIME TO START FRESH
Have you ever heard the saying Tidy Home, Tidy Mind? I can’t tell you how true this is so the first thing to do is get your house in order! One of the most effective ways to start is by writing a . . .
- Detailed To Do List
Your home is your sanctuary and it should feel like this so starting off with a thorough Spring Clean of your home will in turn organise your spaces. Once you have detailed your list and decided on the spaces that you feel really need some organisation and cleaning it’s time to get started! You can either tackle these yourself or hire a Professional Spring Cleaning team to help! Hiring some help will get the ball rolling much faster and your home organised and tidy, ready for you to enjoy!
LESS IS MORE
While you are organising your spaces, toss away anything that you have “collected” that doesn’t belong in your home or this particular space. Less is more really is the case, what you are wanting to achieve is a functional, organised home so your weeks are more peaceful, organised and your home life is easier to maintain and enjoyable.
Life is enjoyable when you are organised and less stressed!
A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING & EVERYTHING IN IT’S PLACE:
Creating that organised life is something I think most people crave. The ability to have a place for certain things but also have these spaces looking tidy and aesthetically pleasing and functional helps.
AREAS OF THE HOME THAT REQUIRE FUNCTIONALITY AND ORGANISATION ARE:
- Kitchen – this includes inside your fridge, cupboards, draws and shelves
- Laundry & Linen Closet – an organised linen closet will change your life!
- Your Wardrobe – colour coding clothes, shoes and creating a beautiful space makes for easy dressing every day!
- Home Office – a must, especially when working from home.
- Kids Rooms – once clean tidy and organised it is much easier to keep it this way.
- Main Bedroom – because this is YOUR space so keep it peaceful and beautiful.
Once you have organised and Spring Cleaned the spaces and areas of your home it’s up to you to now maintain this. By making small changes to your everyday routine this can help you keep on top of your now perfectly clean home and organised home and allow you to live a more organised life!
THINGS TO KEEP ON TOP OF:
- Washing and Folding – this is life changing! If you can make sure each day or every second day that you wash, fold and put away your laundry your will never be rummaging thorough an overflowing basket again!
- Clean Organised Kitchen – keep those dishes packed away, draws tidy, fridge clean and organised, preparing dinners is no longer a daunting task!
- Floors – giving your floors a daily or every second day vacuum will keep your home looking cleaner and feeling cleaner.
- Bathroom Sinks & Toilets – a regular wipe over will keep the grim away and makes cleaning your bathrooms easier and faster.
- Making Beds Every Morning – this is a no brainer, who wants to get into a unmade bed? Not Me!
- General Home Tidy – a regular tidy up will keep everything in it’s place, letting things build up will take twice as long to put away.
GET SOME HOME HELP!
Our everyday living is so busy that finding that balance can be so tricky. There isn’t a manual on how to run a household, look after you business and children, we are all here trying to do our best. There are things that you can do regularly to simply make things easier.
While you maintain certain things in your home a Regular Cleaning Service can help you keep onto of the actual cleaning and scrubbing side of things. By hiring a Regular Cleaner it will help you to not only achieve those weekly goals but maintain all that hard work you put into creating an organised life in the first place.
Tidy Home = Tidy Mind is no longer a saying, its a fact! Creating a new routine for yourself and your family to help you achieve your organised lift goals will make for a new you and more family time! Happy house, happy life.