Why Spring Cleaning Your Home Is Good For Your Mental Health
SPRING CLEAN YOUR HOME FOR IMPROVED MENTAL HEALTH
NEST CLEANING TIPS & TRICKS FOR ANY HOME
Recently we were hired to clean a home of someone that was struggling with mental health since covid days. With the constant struggles of everyday life it is fair to say that everything simply fell apart, leaving her with a home that no longer felt like a space she cared about or that mattered.
She wanted this to change and was grasping at hope that if she booked in a really through Spring Cleaning Service then this might be a way to improve her everyday life since she spends so much time in her home.
So in we went to help her with her Spring Cleaning, organisation and basically turning her house into a home again.
After several days of re organising, spring cleaning from top to toe and turning her home into this beautiful space once again we saw how much it changed her from the inside out. She had that spark back, she told us how suddenly she had the motivation to get out of bed, do the washing and was actually enjoying keeping her space clean agin which is not a feeling she has felt for a while.
One thing I have learnt from Covid was that my home quickly became my sanctuary and having my space well organised, clean and tidy simply brought me joy! It is the most simply day to day things that can really change your mindset and this was one of them.
Below we have created a list of areas in your home that we believe can give you a real mood booster, get you motivated and loving your space.
A FEW SIMPLE CLEANING TASKS THAT CAN BOOST YOUR MOOD AND CHANGE YOUR MINDSET
- Pure Organisation – I’m talking tidying inside cupboards/ draws, re folding and hanging your clothes, re arranging areas of your home to create a visually pleasing aesthetic.
- Cleaning out, re stocking and organising your fridge & pantry – never underestimate the feeling of having a well cleaned and organised kitchen/ panty and fridge. When you have a fridge that is clean, organised and stocked full of fresh produce you are bound to look after yourself too.
- Fresh sheets and towels – I think we can agree that nothing makes you feel better than clean fresh sheets on your bed and towels in the bathroom.
- Super Clean Bathroom – When my bathroom is been Spring Cleaned, dust free and organised this makes starting my day positive and happy.
- Clean Floors – nothing better than taking off your socks and shoes and walking bare feet on super clean floors. It also gives your home that complete Spring Cleaning feeling.
Whilst these tips and tricks are great if you have the time to use them you can always hire our Professional Spring Cleaning teams to give you a helping hand and kick start your journey from feeling depleted, unmotivated and sad to happy, organised and motivated.